• A browser that can translate your web page to your preferred language and voice read your translation – dozens of supported languages and the voice is clear and natural
• Tap-Translate-Talk lets you navigate on the web and translate text to your preferred language; it can also read (speak) the translated text. You can translate and read your favourite sites while you are driving, working or whenever you cannot focus on your device
• Your mobile internet connection will not be overused since the voice recognition is done locally and you will save a lot of bandwidth cost. The text translation is provided by Bing
• Universal app, supported on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
– Navigate on the web
– Press on a paragraph and the browser will translate and read it
– Translate and read the highlighted text on the browser with a natural and clear voice
– Auto detect the language of the text
– Standard browser functionalities (refresh, go back, go forward, bookmark, URL autocomplete)
– Standard voice player functionalities (pause, stop, replay)
• The following languages are fully supported (can translate text from/to and are voice readable): Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
• The following languages are partially supported (can translate text from/to but are *not* voice readable): Bulgarian, Catalan, Estonian, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hmong, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Persian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.