8 independent modules support scheduling of trips and reservations, create invoice, track shifts, write a trip log and record working hours. Modules could be used standalone.
Best selling book keeping app for drivers worldwide:
by Taximan39 (from US): "Small company booking system // 5 stars
This is a brilliant and cost effective app for small taxi or private hire circuits. The developer has used every requirement for the small scale taxi business and is always open to suggestions for improvements. A big thank you to the developers from a small company."
"Amazing" 5 stars by The_Nooonans (from UK)
"Saved my hundreds of £'s for my private hire/chauffeur business. From input to sync with ICal and then TomTom. Just simply brilliant.So easy to forward job details on."
Scheduling and dispatching module:
- schedule trips for your customers.
- bookings could also be scheduled in system calendars.
- alarms are scheduled to start the trip intime.
- data for writing invoices is collected.
- invoices are written as PDFs and could be emailed or printed
- supports invoicing ouf trips as well as goods and services
- call customer and guest directly from app
- templates for regular customers and common destinations
- pickup sign can easily be generated from the reservation data
- directly link to flight data, when pickup is an airport
- forward orders to other users of TaxiDataManager if you can't fulfill
- send an SMS to your customer to inform him, that you are waiting outside
- dispatch orders to other users of Taxi Data Manager via SMS/E-Mail
- track confirmations
- collect data from taxameter
- collect data from odometer
- track expenses for oil, gas and surcharges at takeover and handover time.
- supports one or more cabs
- supports one and employers or self employed drivers
- create invoices and receipts from your iPhone/iPad
- create your own design for invoices and receipts with your logo and company/personal information
- create invoices in different currencies, taking exchange rates into account
- trip log gives you an overview about all trips
Tracking of working hours:
- enter start end end time of shift
- enter breaks
- calculates net working hours
- check against applicable laws/rules if present (currently German law)
- enter the amounts for parking, fuel, oil, toll, etc.
- get overview per week, month etc.
- introduction into accounting
- depening on the start and destination address a route will calculated
- tarifs could easily be entered to adapt to your local tarif
- calculating charges for credit card payment
Integration of navigation apps
- destination addresses can be transferred to navgation apps like TomTom, Navigon, Google and Apple to start navigation directly from TaxiDataManager
No more forms necessary to transfer the data from the cab. Supports PDF, CSV and Excel-XML as message format.