- to adjust the air flow measuring point using a Pitot tube length of 3 to 100 inches: (i) in round or oval ducts according to the Log-T rule, (ii) in rectangular ducts according to the rule of equal areas (ASHRAE Handbook, 7th edition);
- calculate the cross-sectional area of the duct;
- calculate the air volume knowing the dimensions of the duct and the flow rate of air;
- determine the ratio of the measured volume to the to the design;
- save measurement results, add a voice note to these savings.
The app calculates simultaneously in imperial and metric units of measurements.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.