Greetings from the organizing committee of the TELEMEDICON 2017, Pune, It is our honor and pleasure to extend a warm welcome & invite you for the 13th International Conference of the TELEMEDICINE SOCIETY OF INDIA to be held in Pune on 9th, 10th & 11th November 2017 at Hotel Sheraton Grand Pune
eHealth, like eGovernment, eCommerce and eLearning, is now part of twenty-first century life. It is about placing citizens at the centre of the circle in order to simplify and improve their interactions with the wide range of people who look after their health needs and its potential is enormous for transforming both health and health care, from the national policy level to individual patient consultation and treatment.
This conference aims to
● Introduce the total concept of Telemedicine to a wide audience
● Discuss the potential for and implications of Telemedicine as an enabler for the transformation of health strategy and provision of healthcare
● Discuss & demonstrate practical examples of how Telemedicine is already being implemented, in India and across the world
● Consider how Telemedicine could be applied for the benefit of citizens, patients, clinicians and health organisation in India
Who should attend?
● Health policy and decision makers at National and Regional level
● Head of District Hospital and Primary Health Clinics
● Chief Executives, Administrations and Clinical Leads in Private Hospitals
● Professional Bodies representing:
● Clinicians, Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals
● Health Informatics professionals
● ICT staff
● Representatives of Higher Education establishments
● ICT skills training Organisations
● Medical equipment companies
● Pharmaceutical and Drug companies
● Software and hardware corporates
● Mobile and Telephone companies including service providers.