This app has the following free features:
- The latest traffic and real time radar images across the US including your state, nearby states and any other supported states.
- The latest traffic cameras with one camera view for each location
This app has the following paid features:
- National real time radar images
- Multiple camera views for each location.
- Radio stations
- Radar image (static and loop images)
- NOAA Mobile Site
- Airports and real time arrival/departure schedule
- State Parks with state park information
- Rest Areas with street view (if applicable)
- Walmart with street view (if applicable)
- Costco with street view (if applicable)
How to use this app:
> Real Time Radar
- Click on menu to select a radar
- Click on the Radar icon to show/hide radar images
- Click on the menu button to show/hide the radar selection menu
> Traffic Cameras
- Click on the left sidebar to select traffic cameras.
- Click on the right sidebar to zoom into a location
- Click on a camera to view the camera images on the bottom display area. Click on anywhere on the map to hide the display.
- Select the traffic cameras or click on the camera button to hide/display traffic cameras.
> Airport, State Parks, Rest Areas, Walmart and Costco
- Click on the sidebar to hide/display selected feature.
- Select an airport to display airport flight schedule
- Select a state park to see the state park wikipedia
- Select a rest area, Walmart or Costco to see the street view (if applicable)