- Start the Termux:Boot app once by clicking on its launcher icon. This allows the app to be run at boot.
- Create the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
- Put scripts you want to execute inside the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
- If there are multiple files, they will be executed in a sorted order.
- Note that you may want to run termux-wake-lock as first thing if you want to ensure that the device is prevented from sleeping.
To start an sshd server and prevent the device from sleeping at boot, create a file at ~/.termux/boot/start-sshd containing the two lines:
Join the Termux Google+ community: