• Top up pay as you go credit
• Buy adult rate 7 Day, Monthly and Annual Travelcards, and Bus & Tram Passes
• View your journey history
• Check your pay as you go balance and see season tickets
• Allow notifications when your pay as you go balance falls below £10, or your Travelcard is about to expire
When you top up your credit or buy a Travelcard or Bus & Tram Pass, it will be available to collect after 30 minutes when you touch your Oyster card on a yellow card reader as part of a journey on any London bus, or at any Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail or National Rail station within the pay as you go area, tram stop or River Bus pier.
Keeping on top of your spend is easy; see the date, time and cost of your journeys from the last 8 weeks.
The TfL Oyster app will request access to your camera. This is so that you can scan your payment card. We will never store the scanned pictures. Alternatively you can enter the card details manually.
Discounted season tickets cannot be purchased and Oyster photocards cannot currently be used with the app.
For security reasons TfL Oyster app is not supported on rooted devices.
Please provide any feedback using this link https://www.tfl.gov.uk/app-contact