The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) is the leading industry-diverse community of more than 5,000 professionals dedicated to enterprise excellence.
When the Association for Manufacturing Excellence was founded, lean manufacturing was a curiosity. Operating excellence is now a prerequisite for survival, but it is not without challenges: • Pressure to innovate, cut time-to-market, and be more attuned to customers • Short product life cycles • More complex technology • Long-term energy and materials shortages • Environmental
restrictions • Global competition from low-cost regions and competition between supply chains.
It’s hard to grasp this mix of challenges, much less factor them into a broad, integrative journey to excellence. That is why AME is committed to fulfilling its mission, now and in the future. To inspire a commitment to enterprise excellence through shared learning and access to best practices.
Our vision: is to create a manufacturing renaissance driven by people-centric leadership coupled with enterprise excellence.
Our mission: is to inspire a commitment to enterprise excellence through experiential learning by bringing people together to share, learn and grow.
Here are a few highlighted benefits of being a member of AME and the reasons why you will want to come to our events.
• Network with like-minded peers
• Attend industry-leading conferences
• Garner company-to-company insights
• Participate in engaging workshops and facility tours
• Experience practitioner-to-practitioner learning
• Subscription to award winning Target Magazine
• Subscription to digital publication Target Online
• Improve your skills and advance your career