This book tells the story of a bird who is able to imitate the songs of all the other birds. But will this bird find its own song?
The beautiful story, filled with enchanting illustrations, will allow you to talk with your child about identity. You will be able to reflect on the importance of personality and respecting differences.
My seven-year-old and I spent some time discussing how important it is for each of us to 'find our own song'… it was nice to be able to broach the subject in a manner that didn’t feel like I was preaching directly at him. This App is enchanting, I loved it.” // Smart Apps For Kids
• More than 17 fantastic illustrations of never before seen birds.
• Fully animated with sound effects.
• A Teacher’s Guide that will allow you to take full advantage of the book’s didactic and teaching possibilities.
• A Game Zone with carefully designed games to encourage creativity and dialogue with children.
• You can interact with each bird to hear its song over and over again.
• Beautiful original music.
• Text translated to 10 languages.
• Narration options include English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, and a “Narrate Yourself” option.
• “The Fantastic Aviary of Sir William McCrow” included. A complementary novel that will allow you to enjoy many more hours of shared reading.
• A story that you will love; easy to read with profound learning.
• Converse with your children about identity and being yourself.
• Reflect on the importance of critical thinking and personality.
• Strong creative stimulation for children and youth.
• It’s important to search for and build our own identity.
• Think and reflect before repeating or imitating what other’s are doing.
• Be yourself, no matter who you are.
Follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/luabooks