The Checklist is a sophisticated, refined and customised To-Do list made specifically for the primary care domain to make management of day-to-day tasks easier as well as efficient. You can manage your tasks from anywhere, anytime! A step-up from the other regular To-Do list apps, it even allows you to assign your pending tasks to others!
1. Task management (in the form of pending and completed tasks).
2. Usual tasks for a particular role of a person.
3. Group submission of usual tasks.
4. You can assign your pending tasks to someone else.
5. Submit a particular task by clicking it.
6. Tooltips on task cards for better understanding of the individual tasks.
7. Filters provide you with the option to view specific tasks.
8. Notifications to keep you updated about your pending tasks and the tasks that have been assigned to you.
9. Option to add and/or edit another user. You can also make a user temporarily inactive. e.g. in case of leave etc.
1. Tooltip icons – to help user understand the reason of the task and what it is about.
2. Filters – on the basis of your practices, categories of tasks, frequencies or timelines.
3. Switch roles’ icon – in case of multiple roles for a single user, the ability to switch within roles anytime and view tasks for that particular role.
4. Notifications icon – to redirect the user to the notifications screen at any time.
5. Predefined task lists.
6. Multiple task lists – for pending tasks, completed tasks, usual tasks.
7. Uniquely identifiable tasks – each task card shows the name of the task, the category to which it belongs, the frequency of the task and the practice in which that task needs to be performed (in case of multiple practices).
8. Push notifications – to be able to receive notifications when the app is in the background.
9. Revoke – the option to revoke a person’s practice(s), role(s) and task(s).
To use the desktop version of The Checklist, visit: www.drschecklist.com
In case of any query or complaint, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org