Have you ever had your emotions all mixed up?
That’s exactly what has happened to the Colour Monster, who has to learn how to sort out happiness, sadness, anger, fear, and calm.
Through this interactive story, children can interact in a fun and simple way with the most beloved Monster in recent years and learn about their emotions in an interactive manner.
The Colour Monster doesn't know what’s happening to him. Sometimes he feels angry and scared, or angry and sad, or calm and happy, or calm and sad, or all of these at once. He’s all mixed up! Help our favourite Monster sort it all out and put everything in its place, discovering how he feels at all times.
- An interactive and educational story that enables boys and girls to learn to identify and express their emotions to boost their self-confidence, abilities, self-esteem, and social skills.
- You will find entertaining animations and interactive elements that children will surely enjoy as they learn to manage and develop good emotional self-control.
- The story unfolds in an interactive way, giving children the opportunity to help the Monster as they learn about their feelings and emotions.
- Help the Colour Monster sort his emotions out! Through images, animations, songs, and sounds, they will learn to identify each emotion with a colour and sort out their feelings.
- App recommended for children aged 3 years old and above.
- Narrated in Spanish, Catalan, English.
We hope you enjoy it!