Start meditating right away with a wide variety of practices and styles presented by expert teachers. Though you may have heard about some of the many benefits of meditation—like better health and more peaceful relationships—perhaps you’ve not had the time or resources to learn more. If you’re ready to start a meditation practice of your own—one that is suitable for you and your unique approach to life—The Meditation Experience app was designed for you. This app brings you a dynamic selection of interactive audio, video, and written instruction, along with special features to support your growing practice.
The Meditation Experience app includes:
- Meditation for Optimum Health with Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn: A practical introduction to the oldest and most effective system for feeling better, naturally
- How to Meditate with Pema Chödrön: A training program in learning to honestly meet and compassionately relate with your mind
- Shamanic Meditations with Sandra Ingerman: Six guided journeys into the shamanic realms for healing, insight, and awakening
- Kabbalah Meditation with Rabbi David A. Cooper: Immerse yourself in this ancient school of sacred wisdom for reaching peace through union with God
- Beginning Meditation with Sally Kempton: Discover a practice based on embracing the fullness of our experience and reconnecting with the love, compassion, and wisdom that we are in our essence
- Meditating with the Body with Reginald A. Ray: Designed to cultivate spiritual awareness and physical well-being, six Tibetan-based meditations including prana breathing, body awareness, abdominal breathing, Earth-based meditation practice, and more
Here is a quick and convenient way to stock your digital library with a growing collection of resources from the foremost authors and experts in their fields. Plus each app is easy to access and share with your friends.
The Meditation Experience app features:
- A diverse selection of individual mobile apps to help you explore this work as deeply as you like, whether at home or on the go
- Valuable free content—up to two free apps to help you get started today
- A vast range of audio, video, and written teachings to fit your learning style
- Trusted voices from the Sounds True family of bestselling writers and expert teachers
- Life-changing wisdom for a healthy mind, body, and spirit