Designed by parents with kids in mind, The Seed makes a suitable casual, bedtime and homeschool read for children age 4 and above.
From Swipea's World Explorer series, The Seed prepares children to be GLOBAL CITIZENS through Story, Play & Family Dialogue. Exposing children to different world cultures helps them appreciate the differences in people and their traditions, which is more important today than ever.
Unique App Features:
1.Clear Narration & Word Highlights
Help kids to read with our professionally recorded voice acting narration sync to highlighted words
2.Explore the Chinese World and its Culture
Kids will discover & learn up to 140+ fun facts about Chinese culture, costumes, historical places, music & instruments etc. Interestingly, parents love them too!
3.Cultural Moral Story for Kids Character Development
A story about a young girl named Faye Jing and how her courage and integrity made China to be known as the 'Flowery Kingdom.'
4.Play Education Games
Kai Buys New Clothes - Learn about Chinese costumes, including funny ones
* Fact Find - Read The Story yourself and discover hidden fun facts on a variety of topics
* Ling Goes Shopping - Learn Chinese costumes and traditional accessories
* Madam Kwan's Fireworks - Make your own fireworks display and learn fun facts
* Beijing Music School - Mix your own traditional Chinese musical instrument performance
* Mr Han's Gardening School - Play 4 games and learn all about plants
5.Beautiful Artworks and Sound Effects
Cute characters, vibrant colors and hours of educational entertainment
* Can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase
For any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a note anytime!
Official Website: http://www.swipea.com
Facebook Fans: http://www.facebook.com/swipea
We take your privacy very seriously. Our kids app:
- Do not collect any personal information without your consent
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet