The Spectator’s mission is to entertain, inform, delight and infuriate our readers. From politics to culture, current affairs to reviews, a wide range of topics are intelligently commented on each week.
- Free to download. Subscribe to The Spectator and receive a one-month FREE trial.
- Read each issue every Thursday morning before it goes on sale in the shops.
- Download the magazine and read it offline, on the move.
- Each issue is supplemented by our View from 22 podcast. Move seamlessly within the app between the two.
- Navigate the app easily using the contents bar and skip to your favourite section.
- Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Bookmarking option available.
- Store and access your back issues.
- Subscribe to The Spectator from just £1.76 a week and save over 60 per cent on the newsstand price.
- Single issues cost £3.99.
- Subscribe monthly for £8.99
- Subscribe annually (52 issues) for £89.99.
- Subscribe now and receive a month free trial.
‘British magazines are awful (The Spectator excepted)’ – New York Observer