“WiseKids have come up with a novel concept that encourages children to become invested in the outcome of the story.” – Smart Apps for Kids
“With whimsical illustrations and a pleasing narration, this app is sure to delight young readers. For the sheer immersion of the reader in the story, this app is a TOP PICK as a storybook app and an educational games.” – Fun Educational Apps
Help! Someone stole all the acorns from Mother Squirrel's home in the forest! And we need your help to find them!
"The Tale of the Missing Acorns" is a mystery-themed educational story for children in which children help Mother Squirrel find clues to track down the acorn thief.
One afternoon, Mother Squirrel comes home and finds all her acorns she collected in the morning are gone! How could they have disappeared?
While searching for acorns, Mother Squirrel finds strange footprints inside her house, and decides to follow them. Let's see if we can help find her lost acorns.
The story includes 10 different educational elements--comparison, colors, directions, weight, shapes, grouping, alphabets, numbers, music, and division--that are designed and integrated elaborately within the story to encourage children to participate. Children learn these educational elements naturally as the intriguing story unfolds through beautiful illustrations. If your child is too young to solve the challenges alone, you can turn off the education feature to simply enjoy the story.
The education-themed story, "The Tale of the Missing Acorns," provides the following features:
* An adventure story to find an acorn thief
- Study Book: Select the "Story + Study" mode to enjoy the story and solve mysteries. You can also select "Story" to just enjoy the story.
- Record Feature: You can record the story in your own voice for your child.
- 10 Educational Elements: Children solve clues by following and learning 10 different educational elements--comparison, colors, direction, weight, shapes, grouping, alphabet, numbers, music, and division.
- 4 Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese are provided by default and spoken by native, professional voice actors.
- Various Interactions: Various characters--a mother squirrel, baby bird, sheep, fox, pig, and many more, hidden interactions in the background images, and other fun play features
*Enjoy only the education elements in Study mode
- Comparison: Find differences in two identical pictures
- Colors: Mix the three primary colors into different colors and use them to color pictures
- Directions: Learn the directions--left, right, upward, downward, east, west, south, and north
- Weight: Use the scales to divide candies of different sizes into two equal portions
- Shapes: Use different shapes to create a picture
- Grouping: Sort fruit and vegetables into different baskets
- Alphabets: Learn the alphabet from A to Z in uppercase and lowercase, as well as their proper order
- Numbers: Write and read the numbers 1 to 10
- Music: Use notes to complete a music score and listen to the song
- Division: Divide a cake into equal-sized slices
(Each category has 5~6 problems that are randomly generated. Star points are rewarded each time a problem is solved.)
Who do you think started this fuss in the forest? Let's go on a journey into a mystery story with your child!
Check out the video trailer:
As a company engaging in children's education, WiseKids takes the privacy and safety of your children very seriously. We maintain and enforce high standards for all privacy concerns.
This application does NOT:
- collect personally identifiable information from children
- offer or endorse in-app purchase of any sort
- contain third-party advertisements
- offer external links without appropriate parental gate
- require SNS integration
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet