Think of Japan let the player spent time to guest the images which encourage players to think creatively to guess the meaning of the images. Then, they use all their available vocabulary in Japanese to answer in Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji or even in Romaji. Therefore, their thinking process will be more complex. Also, the game is perfect play and learn with friend if you don't know the answer, instead of study and remember words alone, especially, when players run out of ideas for answers. This game is addicted and time killer.
• The substance may be simple, but every challenge to discover the answer.
• Fun and a serious time killer game. It does what it says, makes players think.
• The challenge level is balanced and skillful for all ages
• Higher- order thinking skills required for players to think and guessing the answers.
• The results are included Kanji and Hiragana and Katakana. Thus, participants will be able to learn Japanese comprehensively.