- Traditional timelines are configured as “story-wheels” for easy one-to-one comparison of popular screenwriting theories – accessed by swiping left/right on main screen.
- Set Running-Time of film and watch the beats and transitions of the story play out in real-time as you watch.
- Tap story wheel for study-guide synopsis of each paradigm.
- Dimmer function (movie theater mode) steps down brightness with quick tap on main screen.
- Note entry with Time-Stamps displays elapsed-time stamp in the header. Export notes to other applications.
Watch premise and tutorial videos at: http://www.moviemethods.com