- The user interface is easy to use and kid friendly.
- Play together (2 Player).
- Computer Player has three difficulty levels; Easy, Normal, and Hard.
- Four scoreboards with automatic save and load.
- Undo moves within 5 seconds.
- Replay games displaying the recorded maneuvers..
The goal of the game is to get three in a row.
The game board is a three by three table.
The first player is known as X and the second is O.
Players alternate placing Xs and Os on the game board until either opponent has three in a row or all nine squares are filled.
X always goes first. If there is no winner it is a stalemate.