The application checks occasionally or in a time period defined by the user, the existence of new events logged by our terminals and displays a list with information about them.
The events showed can be filtered by date and also by clocking types (point, access, production, incidents).
You can view events as a terminal power failure or when a particular employee made a clocking.
This app is ideal for those seeking to know everything that goes on the terminals installed in their companies and is only available for administrator access.
When first installed, the application has some data for the user to experience it in "demo" mode. To make full use of the application, the user needs to set up a connection to Time Report Web and register it in Time Report, since it is a licensed application.
- Simple and intuitive design
- Communication with Time Report Web
- Ability to view events occurring in terminals
- Allows you to filter events by date or by clocking type(point, access, production, incidents)
- Option to set an update frequency for new events
- Access only for administrators
- Compatible with all Android devices from version 4.1.1