*** YOU CANNOT LOGIN WITH YOUR E-CONOMIC LOGIN ***
Please note that Timegnu is not allowed to use your e-conomic login directly from Timegnu. You need to create at least 1 Timegnu user to use Timegnu.
To create a Timegnu user do this:
1. Open your Pc/Mac browser and visit gnudashboard.com. IPhone Safari won't work.
2. Log on using your super-user e-connomic-login
3. Click on "Users" in the top
4. Click on the + sign to create a new user
5. Pick an employee from the list and remember the employee number. Please note the employee must be "Time Registrant" or "Project Manager"
6. Type a 6 digit pin code.
7. Type an e-mail address and click on the checkmark.
8. Use the company agreement no. + the employee number from step 5 + the pin code from step 6 to login using Timegnu. These are all numbers!
To use expenses, you have to create a new day book in e-conomic with the name "Timegnu".
Visit http://timegnu.com for more info. PLEASE! use the contact form to report errors or quirks if you find any.