It can record current time and location, add a note to it (if you want to), assign a category. And also is able to export your records to CSV file so you can share it.
Here are just some examples when TimeStamper can be very handy:
- Work: record your work shifts, lunch breaks, tasks, meeting and etc
- Gym: keep track of training, exercises, weights
- Kids and babies: feeding instances, baby sleep log, play time
- Medication: record times of taking medication or pills and note dozes and etc.
- Pregnancy: keep track of contractions
- Home: cooking, sleep log
- Outdoors: record hunting, fishing locations
- adding and editing timestamps
- your location recording
- widget for one click timestamps
- custom categories with custom icons
- 12/24Hr formats
- milliseconds support for your precision tasks
- export to CSV format & sharing