Pay Through Mobile commonly known as Paytm was a crucial tool that helped masses during the government’s demonetization drive last year.
The benefits of Paytm – mobile cash wallet are many. Pay Through Mobile commonly known as Paytm was a crucial tool that helped masses during the government’s demonetization drive last year. Whether it is mobile recharging, paying bills, booking movie tickets, online shopping, sending money to friends and relatives or any other transaction, you can just Paytm.
However with convenience comes caution that needs to be undertaken wherever money is involved. Let’s take a look at 5 tips to use Paytm safely:
1. Link App Password with Screen Lock
Paytm has an app password feature for the paytm wallet. You can link your phone’s security screen lock with Paytm by clicking on Pay or Passbook and enabling the screen lock feature. This will ensure that no money is transferred without your consent.
2. Quick Response (QR) codes
For making or accepting payments, always use QR codes as they are unique as well encrypted codes that ensure secure payments.
3. Recharging Wallet
Do not save the details of your card while recharging your Paytm wallet. Although it is a bit inconvenient, saving the card information while transacting is not a good practice as money matters and its safety is prime.
4. Limit Adding Money in Paytm Wallet
Despite, how much precaution we may take, there are times when our mobile devices are vulnerable. If by any chance your Paytm account is hacked the money will be lost. It is always safe to avoid keeping a lot of money in paytm wallet. A weekly wallet recharge with an estimated small amount is a good practice.
5. Other Apps
It is crucial to be cautious while downloading other apps on your phone as they can intervene and access data on your mobile device. Always follow the rule to keep your Paytm app neighborhood safe and healthy.
### Please Read ####
- This is NOT an Official Guide. We made this App only as a helping app, only for those who wants to know more about PayTm . Get our free reference PayTm Tips guide application it is easy, simple and totally for free use.
- If there is any trademark or copyright violation that does not follow within the Fair Use, please contact us and we will immediately take action on it.