By default, TM File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
File Commander is a feature-rich, powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device or cloud storage via a clean and intuitive interface. You can separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip, convert and send files with just a few taps. Also, with our File Converter feature, you can easily convert your files into one of more 1200 different formats.
- Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
- Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
- Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.
-File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
-Remote File Access (Comming soon feature) – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer (Comming soon feature)
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP