Sing along to a catchy rhyme and toe-tapping music as you learn to identify your shapes with a cast of cute and colorful characters, foods, toys and objects.
This game was designed by parents and teachers to promote cognitive development and sharpen motor skills in early learners.
• Identify different objects of the same shape
• Hear the item and shape spoken aloud
• See each shape in word form
• Incorrect answers are removed to promote positive play
• Whack-a-shape game and balloon popping rewards
• Hints ensure early learners never get frustrated
• Professionally narrated rhymes and catchy jazz music
• Parental controls: Turn off sound, music, purchases, links
• We do not collect personal information from our users
• Color games available with an additional purchase
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.