It also provides four more details of installed applications.
There are three types of installed applications.
You can also sort applications that you set as disable.
It is also classified into five types according to the execution type of the application.
If you select a list, you can get more information from the application.
The information is divided into four categories.
- List of screens in the application.
- List of services running in the background without a screen.
- List of receivers registered to receive notifications from the Android system.
- List of authority acquired from users to write Android functions in the application.
- If you select an item in the permission list, you can also see a list of applications using the selected permission.
And you can go to the Google Play address of the selected app.
You can also see detailed application information of the selected application.
Tools, App Info, App Tools, App Detail Info