No need for login and register for each Wi-Fi
You can use public Wi-Fi like your home Wi-Fi.
■Countries we can use
USA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau
■Wi-Fi which you can use
- Public: SF WiFi, Santa Monica WiFI, Hawaii WiFi, Guam WiFi and so on
- Trasport: SFO WiFi, LAX WiFi, Guam WiFi and so on
- Food: Starbucks WiFi, MCD WiFi, Pizza Hut WiFi, Coffee Bean WiFi and so on
- Bank: Bank of America WiFi, Citi WiFi
- Retail: Walmart WiFi, Nordstorm WiFi, Target WiFi and so on
- Telecom: att WiFi, Verizon WiFi, T-Mobile WiFi
■How it works
Just add the Wi-Fi which you want to use.
You will be connected when you go to that place.
No need to open Wi-Fi list at your SmartPhone, nor open the browser to register each time.
Have a nice wifi life by using TownWifi (townwifi, TownWi-Fi)