TrainTracks Lite comes with four maps however the fun is in creating your own maps and watching them come to life.
TrainTracks Lite features:
- fully functional map editor allows the creation of maps up to a grid size of 40x40
- draw tracks and roads by moving your finger over the screen; TrainTracks Lite determines what needs to be done
- variety of trains ranging from diesel to passenger trains and a variety of carriages
- variety of traffic ranging from cars to SUVs
- variety of buildings, vegetation, water, rivers, tunnels, and bridges
- two modes of play - 'Free play' and 'Platform Panic' mode
- two modes of view - view the map (zoom in and out) or follow/chase the train
- notification of events occurring off screen for large maps and ability to zoom to the event quickly
- delete maps
TrainTracks Lite is suitable for Android Gingerbread (2.3) and above and scales correctly on phones and tablets.
Network access in TrainTracks Lite is for ads only.