Transcriber is a software for manual and automatic transcribing of audio files. text editor & audio player are on the same window, and there are many capabilities (like: auto rewind, text-to-speech, speech-to-text, audio-text linking, ...) to help manual transcribing of (speech) audio file as easy as possible.
Who is this software for?
This software is appropriate for students, interviewers, qualitative researchers and people who want to transcribe (write out from speech, interviews …) recorded audios.
This utility makes manually transcribing of recorded audio files as easy as possible.
Using this software you can:
- record audio
- play audio and transcribe it in same window
- auto rewind audio and replay it
- voice typing (Automatic)
- narrate Transcribed text (text-to-speech)
- link parts of audio and transcribed text
- size, color, and highlight transcribed texts; make text bold, italic, ...
- Students may record their teacher's speech at class, write it later using Transcriber and create pamphlets in PDF or HTML file formats with audio links (click the link & play teacher speech for linked text)
- PhD student and qualitative researcher may record interviews and transcribe it later using Transcriber, create audio links and export product to other post processing applications like Atlas.ti, Maxqda, Nvivo & …
- Translators May use Transcriber to Listen and translate recorded speech on the same window
Transcribed text can be exported to plain text, PDF, RTF, HTML, SYN (Atlas.ti synchronization), NVivo Transcripts and F4 transcription.