• Over 250 stored popular sentences and speakable audio that are categorized for quick browsing and searching.
• High quality translation. Uses Bing’s advanced translation technology to provides high quality of translations.
• Auto detect languages, now copy and paste in text and translate in one step.
• Listen to how words are pronounced by native speakers.
• Text to speech. Simply speak a word or phrase and listen to its translation.
• Change the play back rate of speech from 50 to 150 percent, makes learning a language easier.
• Be social. Share, Save and Copy. Send a translated text via mail, iMessage, post it on Facebook, Twitter (for writing translated updates to your Facebook and Twitter).
Save it to your favourite list or simply copy it.
• History of all your for recent translations translations. no need to retype.
• Able to translate up to 42 world language and speak 18 languages.
• Enable Translator Menu Tab Services to translate from other applications, like safari and any selected text.
Visit our website www.baddogapps.com to see a video of Translator in action, Translator is available for OSX on the Mac App Store, and for iOS 7 on the iTunes Store with separate optimized version for the iPad and iPhone so you can enjoy the same experience on all you Apple Desktop and Mobile devices.
Translator supports 42 languages for two-way translation:
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Persian (Farsi), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Hmong Daw, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish”, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu and Vietnamese.
Translator supports 18 speakable languages:
English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch ,Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Note: An internet connection is required to run the Translator, but not saved history or favourites translation or recently spoken phrases.