TripWeather is perfect if you want to plan your drive to avoid hazardous driving conditions, plan a camping trip or just take your bike or convertible out for a spin in the sunshine. Since there is also a route mode for cycling, it is also useful for road cyclists to plan your training round. If you want to rest or stop over in a city, just press the pause button and specify how long break you want to take, TripWeather will update the weather accordingly.
- Creates a unique prediction for your particular journey.
- Support for car, bike and light aircraft routes with adjustable average speed.
- Shows the forecast in both table and graph views.
- Supports rest stops along the route.
- Supports metric and imperial units.
- Shows how different departure times affect the weather for your journey.
- Fully customizeable routes: drag, drop and remove pins to change the route.
- Saves forecasts so they can be used offline.
- Make it easy for you to share a forecast by e-mail, MMS or social media (requires iOS 6).
- Uses forecasts from Yr.no which work in all countries.
TripWeather is free but uses in-app credits. One credit is deducted when you create a new route or update an expired route (more than 48 hrs old). TripWeather comes with 25 free credits so you can try it out. If you like it, more credits can be bought in packs of 25, or you can buy unlimited credits.
Remember that forecasts are always approximate and have pleasant trip!