Trove has been created by certified eBay developers to automate your eBay experience, performing searches and monitoring results 24/7, alerting you at the perfect opportunity to grab a deal wherever you are.
So what does Trove actually do?
In a Nutshell…
1. Set a Search for any item you want to buy (iPhone, TV, Monocle etc.); using all standard filters plus some not offered by eBay (Seller Feedback, Zero Bid's etc.)
2. Hit go and Trove will monitor eBay at regular intervals for any exciting new updates
3. Trove will notify your smartphone the moment when:
a. A matching item is listed on eBay - allowing you to grab it before the competition
b. A matching auction is almost finished - allowing you to snipe the win in the dying moments
4. Trove will open any listing you are interested in inside of your favourite mobile browser to ensure secure bidding and purchasing
Ok that’s great, what else does this offer that nothing else does?
Trove hosts an impressive array of features to guarantee your eBay experience is stepped up a gear:
• Set, save and run up to 20 searches
• Compatible across 19 Countries
• Developed by certified eBay developers
• Filter based on sellers feedback score
• Block New and Poor sellers - avoiding fake adds and scammers
• Include postage when filtering Maximum Price
• ‘Lite’ mode saves data usage and battery when away from home
• Mark your favorite results
• Clear and sharp Google Material User interface
• Get notified when auctions with zero or low bids are ending soon
So how much will all of this cost?
• 100% Free
• No adverts
• No membership required
• No registration required
• No watered down trials
• No eBay account details required
As I now make a small commission for successful sales Trove sends to eBay, so the very best way to support is to enjoy using Trove as much as you can!
Although Troves feedback filters can greatly improve protection against scammers, this is no way a guaranteed prevention. Please always read the item descriptions before committing to purchase and only buy from trustworthy sellers who hold a credible level of feedback. Any issues or disputes which arise following purchase shall be dealt with between the buyer, seller and eBay.