WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE THE SOLO APP IN ACTION ON AN ACTUAL ANDROID DEVICE!
We are an A+ Rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Company. All of our videos are recorded screenshots from actual Android devices so you can see that the app works.
Whether you are getting your loads from your dispatcher or finding them yourself on a load board, professional truck drivers are expected to immediately answer two key questions before accepting a load.
• Do I have the required hours of service to run the load?
• Can I pick up and deliver the load on time?
If you are an Owner Operator, you should be asking yourself another important question;
• Is the load profitable enough to sustain my business?
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND SEND YOUR MACROS!
WHY? Because chances are, if you rely on a dispatcher, you’re being pressured to hurry up and commit to the load. Even if you broker your own loads, you need to accept the load before someone else can grab it.
WHY SHOULD YOU RELY ON ANCIENT TOOLS LIKE PENCIL AND PAPER TO COMPETE IN TODAY’S FAST PACED TRUCKING INDUSTRY?
WITH THE TRUCKERS TRIP PLANNING APP, YOU CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS JUST AS FAST AS YOU CAN RECORD YOUR HOURS OF SERVICE AND YOUR DISPATCH FROM YOUR QUALCOMM.
You’ll have to do more than to “PUSH ONE BUTTON”, but as fast as you can record your hours of service and your dispatch from your Qualcomm, the Truckers Trip Planning App will automatically give you the valuable information you need to answer these questions. Such as:
• the latest start time to make the pickup appointment,
• the total on duty hours required to run the load,
• your Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) to your pick up,
• your ETA to your delivery,
• your Next Available Time (NAT),
• your acceptable rate per mile,
• the total amount of fuel you'll need to purchase,
• the total revenue generated by the load,
• your load generated salary,
• the amount of profit or loss generated by the load,
• and much more.
THE TRUCKERS TRIP PLANNING APP IS A WORKFLOW SOLUTION.
Simply flow through the Table of Contents to do this:
• Use the hours of service calculator to record the hours you have remaining on your 70-hour clock to run a new load,
• use the planning worksheet to record the shipper and delivery information directly from your Qualcomm, then
• use the working hours report to see the necessary work and rest hours required by the load for comparison to your remaining hours of service.
If you are a Company Driver, then you are done. However, if you are an Owner Operator then you should:
• use the cost per mile calculator to determine your operating cost per mile and use it for comparison to the rate per mile in which the load is paying,
• use the Trip Sheet to determine the revenue generated by the load,
• and then finalize your decision using the profit or loss report.
Once you determine that the load is acceptable, just save it to your phone. Then you can surely use one button from the home screen to review your current load whenever you need to. You can also analyze a new load without having to delete your current load and when you need to, you can simply recall your current load.
If you decide to accept the load, use the Work/Rest Planner to layout your plan so that you can effectively manage your time and stay on track.
DOWNLOAD THE TRUCKERS TRIP PLANNING APP SO THAT YOU CAN QUICKLY RECOGNIZE ACCEPTABLE LOADS.
Start making informed decisions and grow a successful Trucking Business!
THERE IS NO HIDDEN COST:
The price you see is the only price you pay. We have no reason to make you think it’s free just to get you to download the App, and then charge you for the rest of your driving career to use it. With your purchase, you're guaranteed to get all the support you need.