• Add your closest friends and family as trusted contacts.
• Allow trusted contacts to request your location. If everything’s fine, you can deny the request. If you’re unable to respond, your last known location is shared automatically within a custom timeframe (works even if you’re offline or your phone is out of battery).
• Proactively share your location if you feel unsafe or find yourself in an emergency.
• Schedule a location alert for a future time.
• Your trusted contacts can see your phone’s activity status to quickly know you’re OK.
• Integration with Google Maps location sharing, so you can easily enable permanent location sharing with selected contacts and find them directly within Google Maps.
Whether you’re online or offline, in an emergency or just need reassurance, Trusted Contacts connects you with the people you care about most at the times you need them most.