*** Winner of the 2014 TeachersWithApps Award ***
* Match alphabet sounds to words. Focus is on learning consonant sounds.
* Learning phonics helps children learn to read and spell.
* Knowing & learning the sounds of abc, alphabet and letter combinations teaches kids to decode words as the child reads.
* Learning & practicing phonics helps kid know which letters to use as the child reads & writes words.
* Kids learn phonics in kindergarten, first grade & second grade.
* Kids with dyslexia benefit from phonics instruction even beyond third grade.
* Kids learn to associate & match letters of alphabet/abc to the sound of the letter
* “Phonics Match Sounds to Words” is an educational & learning game that teaches phonics, building blocks to spelling & reading.
* Mastery of phonics ie recognizing alphabet sound & matching the alphabet & abc sound to the letter is necessary for the child to become confident reader.
* Mastery of the phonics, abc & alphabet is needed to be able to learn to read.
* Teaches kids how to read and become independent reader.
Full TopIQ Phonics Series:
TopIQ Phonics: Letters of Alphabet
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Tracing
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Uppercase
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Lowercase
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 1 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 2 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 3 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 4 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: My First Leveled Reader
100+ required educational skills for kids in preschool, nursery, kindergarten & first grade within ONE app.
Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/topiq-kids-learning-games/id509343934?mt=8
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different educational games, Agnitus' learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level to appropriate lesson. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery of curriculum. The Skill Report Card provides informative, at-a-glance results of child's learning experience.