*** Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award ***
*** Winner of the 2014 TeachersWithApps Award ***
* Kids play & learn to match abc or alphabet to the sound of the letter
* “Phonics Match Alphabet Sound” is an education & learning game that teaches phonics, the basic building block to learning to spell & read.
* Mastery of phonics ie recognizing alphabet sound & matching the alphabet & abc sound to the letter is required for kids to become confident reader
* Mastery of the phonics, abc & alphabet is needed to be able to learn to read.
* Kids have to be “hooked on phonics” games that teaches abc, letters, alphabet before they will be able to learn how to read and become independent reader.
* Kids learn to associate & match letter & abc to the sound of the letter.
* “Hooked on Phonics” is a popular kids learning program that teaches letters & phonics.
Full TopIQ Phonics Series:
TopIQ Phonics: Letters of Alphabet
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Tracing
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Uppercase
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Lowercase
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 1 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 2 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 3 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 4 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: My First Leveled Reader
100+ required educational skills for kids in preschool, nursery, kindergarten & first grade within ONE app.
Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/topiq-kids-learning-games/id509343934?mt=8
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different educational games, Agnitus' learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level to appropriate lesson. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery of curriculum. The Skill Report Card provides informative, at-a-glance results of child's learning experience.