"Turboprop Flight Simulator" is a brand new 3D flight simulator game, which puts you in the pilot seats of planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter, and the ATR 42 / ATR 72 regional airliners.
* Pilot three versions of the military aircraft: tactical cargo, coastguard, and special operations.
* Pilot the two regional airplanes (four different paint schemes each).
* Learn to fly with 3 training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Challenge yourself in many varied missions.
* Explore the plane's interior in-person (in most missions, and in freeflight after unlock).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights, etc...).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo airplanes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
* Fly without restrictions in freeflight mode.
* Fly in varied time-of-day, fog and wind conditions.
* NEW & FREE flying simulator game released in 2017!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the planes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete flight controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & joystick).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines' sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real planes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Large island with six airports.
* Selection of the measurement units for air speed, flying altitude and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).