This puts turmeric on top of the list as one of the most frequently mentioned medicinal herbs in all of science and the next most popular studied herbs include garlic, cinnamon, ginseng and ginger.
It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
Recently, science has started to discover what the Indians have known for a long time… it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties.
These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Out of more than 6000 studies referencing curcumin, the most interesting finding is that when turmeric is compared to conventional medicine its benefits equal that of many pharmaceutical medications. In fact, a number of studies have even reported that using curcumin is more beneficial than certain prescription drugs.
Some of the most amazing demonstrated properties of turmeric includes:
• Destroying Multi-Drug Resistant Cancer
• Destroying Cancer Stem Cells (arguably, the root of all cancer)
• Protecting Against Radiation-Induced Damage
• Reducing Unhealthy Levels of Inflammation
• Protecting Against Heavy Metal Toxicity
• Preventing and Reversing Alzheimer's Disease Associated Pathologies
Download this app and take advantage of these evidence-based top health benefits of nature’s most effective nutritional supplement.