Tuup is an intelligent application that allows you to plan a route, compare the various mobility options and pay different mobility services, easily and safely in one app. With Tuup you can order Kyyti-ride, which is a smart taxi-pooling service!
- Tuup displays the various options to get from point A to point B.
- Tuup displays the arrival and departure times e.g. busses, trains and trams in Finland
- Kyyti is always paid in advance, so you know the price beforehand. We do not charge pre-ordered or reserved booking fees.
- Trip receipts can now be sent by email to your account address, also for previous trips
- You can now cancel a Kyyti order! This is available for a short moment after an order and in case of pre-orders, until your pickup has been assigned for a driver.
- Tuup will in the future give you the possibility to order other transportation tickets as well, in addition to Kyyti.
- Tuup also allows you to see the available City Bikes in Helsinki as well as the car-sharing stations
- Tuup offers commuter services for corporate customers, presently only for Valmet Automotive's employee's.
- New mobility services will be integrated to the service continuously
Please take note, Kyyti service is only available in Oulu, Turku and Tampere.
Tuup Ltd. is a Finnish startup company and was founded in 2015. Tuup Ltd. develops an integrated multimodal mobility application that allows you to plan a route, compare the various mobility options and costs of different mobility services, easily and safely from one application. The independent European research named Tuup the most promising European mobility Startup in 2016.