1. In Twitter, select "Copy Link to Tweet" in the tweet's upper-right corner menu
2. Switch to this app and click "Paste", then "Download"
Optionally you can click the "Share" icon in Twitter (lower-right corner), select this app and it will take you directly to the download page. (NEW: if you select "Tweet2Gif Plus AUTO", it downloads the video in the background)
- Paste directly from clipboard, or Share from Twitter
- Download as MP4 (Tweeter's native format)
- Download as animated GIF (infinite loop)
- Supports videos from Vine and Twitter native
- Choose target directory (or Gallery)
- Supports x86 and arm architectures
- Needed permissions kept to the minimum
- Does not need access to your Twitter account
- AUTO feature, to avoid changing screen (from share menu)
- Ability to select different qualities in some videos
- Download History record (beta)
If you find a problem with the application, please kindly send me an email before giving it a poor rating.