Twine brings creative people together. It breaks down geographical boundaries to help freelancers and creative people find collaborations and paid work.
Twine's mission is to empower creatives to take control. Creative freelancers, like musicians, filmmakers, designers and photographers, often struggle to build a network that lets them collaborate on projects and find paid work. Twine solves this with our creative network.
WHY USE TWINE:
- 100s of collaboration requests from other creative people: start a new freelance project or find the right people to work on yours.
- Improve your creative skills through collaborations or find paid projects to work on.
- Message directly with any artists: musicians, filmmakers, photographers and other creatives.
- Build a portfolio to showcase all the projects you've worked on.
- Credit yourself on projects you worked on to build up a history of your work and enrich your portfolio.
- Find musicians, film-makers, designers and photographers from around the world to work with.
- Post collaboration requests when you need someone to help work on a project.
- Follow and connect to people or artists that interest you.
- Give feedback, like or share to be part of the creative community.
- Check your Activity for the latest projects from the people you follow.
For help and support go to https://www.twine.fm/help