Keep track of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you with the UBank.
The simple, sleek design makes doing your everyday banking basics like viewing your account balances, moving money and paying bills via BPAY® a breeze.
- Real-time control of your money, on the move
- Log on quickly using your UBank registered email address and password
- View your account balances and transactions or get a quick view of your account;
- Transfer money between UBank accounts, to new and saved payees*, and to and from linked accounts.
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
- Find your nearest NAB ATM or rediATM with the locator tool and you'll avoid those annoying ATM fees.
*UHomeLoan account currently not available within the UBank app.
To use the UBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number and a UBank account. Not a UBank account holder? Visit www.ubank.com.au today.
Tell us how we can improve our app and vote for ideas that you like by using the ‘Feedback’ feature within the App.
Currently the App does not feature the UHomeLoan product.
Not all website features are available in the UBank app.
All accounts must be confirmed to transfer funds and pay billers.
When using UBank Internet Banking website via this UBank app, you are protected by 128-bit encryption and other similar security measures that we use to protect the full version of UBank Internet Banking website. For more information on our security and online safety tips refer to the Security section at ubank.com.au.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing UBank internet banking website; keep your UBank login and password separate from your mobile device. Get in touch with UBank immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device, your mobile service is suddenly disconnected or feel that someone may know your login details.