UFCU Mobile Banking for iPad benefits:
– Improved account history item descriptions
– Accessibility to account balances including Credit Card balances and Mortgage balances
- Ability to search your account history
– Ability to sign in and out of accounts using mobile username and password
– Make, Schedule, and Cancel Bill Payments
– ATM locator which includes locations of all ATMs in Austin that are free to members.
- Branch locator that includes shared branch locations
Here are some registration tips to help you get you started:
• When entering your zip code during registration please make sure it’s the zip code reflected in online banking.
• For your security we have chosen not to use the account number as the user name for mobile banking. You will need to register and create a new username for mobile banking even if you are enrolled in online banking.
For additional information and tutorials on our mobile app, please visit http://www.ufcu.org/go/mobile
By the way, security is our priority.
UFCU has developed an iPad solution with your security in mind. You can rest assured that your accounts are safe with the following security measures:
• All information transmitted is encrypted with state-of-the-art encryption methods.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can disable the app quickly online.
• Only transfers between existing accounts can be made.
• Only bill payments to existing billers can be made.
*UFCU does not charge a fee for the use of UFCU Mobile Banking for iPad. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.