Completion time – 1 hour or less
STYROFOAM™* Brand Foam:
Balls, 2”, 1-1/2” and 1”, 5 – 6 total per bouquetBall to fit potBlock or scrap piece
Wiggle eyes, assorted sizes & colors
Terra cotta pot or vase
Chenille stems, assorted colors
Acrylic craft paint: purple, green and orange
Puffy fabric paint in squeeze tube: red
Thick, white craft glue
Stiff bristle paintbrush
Optional: Silk leaves; ribbon; excelsior or paper shred; spider webbing; plastic spider
1. Paint pot or vase and let dry.
2. Insert a foam ball into the pot or vase; it should fit snugly. Glue in place, if needed.
3. If making bloodshot eyeballs, skip to Step 4. To paint colorful eyeballs, insert a toothpick into foam balls and use as a handle. Paint the eyeballs with acrylic craft paint. Insert the toothpicks into the foam block or scrap piece to hold the eyeballs while the paint dries.
4. Press each eyeball on a flat surface, flattening an area the size of the wiggle eye. Glue a wiggle eye onto the flat space. If making bloodshot eyes, draw on wavy lines using the puffy fabric paint.
5. If displaying eyeballs in a vase, skip to Step 7. To “plant” eyeballs in terra cotta pots:Twist together two chenille stems for each of the larger eyeballs. For the smaller, 1” eyeballs, use one chenille stem.Wrap the chenille stems around a pencil, forming a coiled stem.
6. Insert one end into the foam in the flower pot; if needed, remove the stem, add a dab of glue, and reinsert the chenille stem.
7. Insert the eyeball on the other end of the chenille stem, and if needed, add a dab of glue.
8. Continue adding stems and eyeballs till you’re pleased with the arrangement.
9. Cover the top of the pot with spider webbing, paper shred or excelsior.
9. For the vase, use straight chenille stems for the flower stems. Insert stems into eyeballs, and arrange the bouquet, trimming stems as needed.
Optional: Add silk leaves to the arrangements. Embellish the pots with ribbon, spider webbing, wiggle eyes, or plastic spiders.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.