1. User authentication. UNLOQ offers 3 authentication systems:
- Multi-factor authentication through push notification (using out of band communication)
- Multi-factor authentication through TOTP
- Email login
2. Transaction authorisation. Companies can send push notifications on a user’s mobile phone for approval before an action is performed. This is made to protect sensitive actions on applications such as financial transactions or access to different parts of the application.
3. Data at rest. Provides businesses with users' personal encryption keys.