UpperCup Football is a frenetic one-touch football game that doesn’t even always have a football. Take control of one team and pitch them against the best football talent the world has to offer - you and eleven tiny men will travel from the snow-capped Andes to the Moscow Kremlin and beyond as you kick, kick and, uh, kick harder towards the dream of being crowned champions of 2014.
UpperCup Football’s features include:
• 100 unique levels for your team to realise their football dreams with the first 20 absolutely free in the free version of UpperCup Football.
• 100 weird and wonderful teams to decimate including British beefeaters, Texan cowboys, wizards, Vikings and strange Europeans with traffic cones on their heads.
• Play with footballs, rugby balls, electroballs and more in each football game, each adding different mechanics to the match.
• Navigate pitches riddled with trees, high winds, humidity, landmines, quasars, goats and more!
• Unlike Jose Mourinho after he’s lost a game, UpperCup Football has a sense of humour, and a very silly one at that.
• Pele likes it. Or he probably would if he answered our calls.
UpperCup Football is a free football game but does contain optional in-app
purchases. However, Motion Twin promises absolutely NO ADVERTISING. Pinky swear!
To celebrate the launch of UpperCup Football and the start of Brazil 2014, the full version is on Special Offer! Don’t miss out!