- includes both standard and phonetic Urdu keyboards
- send emails, text messages, and WhatsApp messages in Urdu
- post to Facebook and Twitter in Urdu
- translate Urdu text into other languages
- search Google, BBC, Wikipedia, and YouTube in Urdu
- switch between the custom Urdu keyboard and any iPhone keyboard (for example, if you want to type an email address in the middle of a Urdu message)
- keyboard includes numbers and punctuation
Note: The font used in this application is the standard iOS font for Urdu. Please view the app screenshots to see how the Urdu text will look on your phone.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Urdu Keyboard" in the subject line.