The new USU app is here to make an Aggie’s life easier. Use Map My Class to locate each class on your schedule, use Aggie Shuttle Tracker to avoid running after buses, and use Study Room to reserve a quiet place to study. Make sure to schedule some fun by using the USU app to find upcoming events and Aggie games to go to with friends. Becoming a true Aggie is easier with the USU app.
Map My Class
· Map My Class uses your schedule to tell you exactly where your classes are.
Aggie Shuttle Tracker
· See live updates on where the shuttle is and when it will arrive.
· Find professors and advisors contact information quickly and easily.
· Book a nice quiet space to study by yourself or with classmates.
· So many buildings! Good thing you can locate any of them on Campus Maps.
· Check out dining hours and the menus for the Junction, Marketplace, and Skyroom before you leave the apartment.
· Find lectures, concerts, art shows, and other events that are interesting to you.
CVTD Live Bus Routes
· Includes the CVTD Bus Route updates
GPS data is used in the following areas of the application, Map My Class and Campus Maps. Continued use GPS may decrease battery life. This application uses the device location to show a relation between where the device is and the student. This helps to be oriented correctly when looking for the students class location.