Utillix is ideal for mapping what’s underground and perfect for tradies, home renovators, property developers, builders, real estate agent or landscaper. Utillix enables you to create a 2D map of underground utilities such as water, sewage, power and communication cables on a property, which comes in handy if you need to share or refer to this information later on.
With a few simple swipes, drags and clicks you can also capture and tag images, videos, GPS locations (all with date and time stamps) of your underground utilities, as well as include comments and notes. Best of all, the information is easily accessible in real time by searching your location on the inbuilt map facility.
Utillix facilitates the sharing of existing underground utilities and infrastructure information through crowd sharing where possible. Our aim is to over time make what lies beneath your feet visible to all. With your help, Utillix can map the world of underground utilities, making excavation simpler and safer for everyone.
You can purchase additional storage data to store more photographs and video's for each project through the app purchases.
HOW IT WORKS
• Capture underground utilities information as you commence, progress or commission work
• Capture and view a 2D map of your site, accurately showing the location and direction of each utility to within centimetres
• Each pipe and cable of your captured data is easily identified on your map using industry standard color schemes
• Geo-location markers give you further data about each utility
• Use the in-app compass to guide you to where the underground utilities are located
• Create and manage your own excavation job using the ‘Projects’ module
• Add GPS co-ordinates, images, videos and other important details to your Project
• Easily plot your own underground utilities on the map for yourself. Crowd Shares it to enable other Utillix users to see!
• Locate water mains, gas lines, electricity and telecommunication cables, sewers, storm water pipes and more (if the data has been captured earlier)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Utillix has been a great tool, when I complete a water pipe or sewer upgrade I can document the repair with photos and videos before I fill the hole back in again. My customers like that I can show them the completed job and it’s a good record for any problems down the track too” – Eric Li., Sydney Australia
Utillix is currently available for free download in the App Store and Google Play now.
If you have any issues or questions about the app, please send us your comments and feedback to email@example.com.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
Utillix is an Australian-based company with a vision to increase the on-site safety, work flow and productivity of our customers while eliminating the risk to persons and property during excavation projects. For more information, visit www.utillix.com.
ARE YOU AN ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, OR EXCAVATION COMPANY?
Then we encourage you to check out the Utillix Enterprise app.
Utillix Enterprise is our comprehensive site management app which has additional document management and mapping features where multiple users can contribute, share and further streamline the management of your underground mapping and onsite documentation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo, or visit www.utillix.com for further information.
Terms and conditions: http://utillix.com/welcome/termsandconditions