We have completely revamped the Vaccine Reminder app and after hours spent by our developers, we have developed added many key features to this app!
- Add your child, select your country and get your vaccine schedule.
- Add multiple child's with their contact details for reminders.
- View the given(green), due(red) and upcoming(orange) vaccines and doses for each child.
- Give or skip a dose and keep your child fully vaccinated without any red vaccines.
- Turn on or off email reminders for each child.
Your login will be synced and you can access vaccine reminder for our website, android app from Google Play store and/or iOS app from the Apple App Store.
We have added almost all of the countries vaccine schedules. If you have any suggestions and feedback relating to the vaccine schedules email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Future updates will add these features
- Ask Query relating to vaccines to our Pediatric Oncall panel of doctors.
- View vaccine schedule of any country
- Better user interface and page layouts
- Options to email and print the vaccine schedules
Vaccine Reminder is a tool for you to keep a track of your child's vaccine history.
Registered users receive a notification and Email set(in settings) no. of days before as the shot is due.
Also, there are separate sections to Vaccine Updates for Healthcare Professionals and Parents.
For Vaccine Reminder, registration is required on www.pediatriconcall.com to log in and use this app.
*Old vaccine reminder users will retrieve child lists but vaccine history will be lost.
*Data services are required to function most of the application.