Vibe contains colorful icons with a unique 3D style. Each icon is designed to pop off your device with smooth shadowing and beautiful gradients. Bored with flat design? Vibe is sure to get your homescreen popping again!
To apply Vibe on your device please make sure you have a supported launcher installed (see below).
• 2,300+ Icons - Handcrafted and HD resolution
• Weekly Updates - New icons and fixes
• 10 HD Wallpapers - Urban and modern inspiration
• Material Design Application - User friendly interface
• Multi-Launcher Support - Quick apply to your favorite launcher
• Icon Picker and Search - Search and replace your favorite icons
• Dynamic Calendar Support - Date on calendar icon changes every day*
*Dynamic Calendars Supported - aCalendar, Business, Digical, Google, Stock Calendar, Today
• ABC Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• ADWex Launcher
• Arrow Launcher
• Asus Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Epic Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• GO Launcher
• Hola Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lawnchair Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Nougat Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• One Plus Launcher
• S Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Sony Experia Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Zero Launcher
• ZenUI Launcher
These apps are also supported :
• Theme engine
Updates and Requests
I add new Vibe icons on a weekly basis and update existing icons to match new application branding.
In Vibe 5.0 icon requests are limited to 10 requests per week and are uploaded to a server. This will allow me to filter the most popular user requests and increase the chance your icon request is completed.
Help and Support
A custom launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Vibe. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.
If you need help with Vibe, please refer to the Contact section within the Vibe app.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use icon size between 115 - 130% (Nova Settings > Desktop > Icon Layout)
2. Uncheck normalize icon size (Nova Settings > Look & Feel)
3. Changing out one icon? Follow the steps below (steps listed are for Nova Launcher).
Long press an icon > click icon options > edit > click icon image > click Vibe > select top right corner icon > search for an icon within the Vibe app and select icon > click done
Connect with Stealthychief
For information on updates, new releases, and other design work be sure to follow me on your favorite social network.